Manfred Von Richthofen
The Red Baron
Model 70131 The Red Baron
Manfred Von Richthofen The Red Baron
The First of the ACES, the most succesful fighter pilot of the World Wat I, shooting down 80 enemy aeroplanes and receiving more high decorations than any other German combatant.
Courageous ans charismatic man, who set a new standard not only for air combat, but for leadership in battle. The Red Baron, as Richthofen became known, was a legend in his own lifetime extending to the present time.
· Swiss Made
· Mechanical movement Mark 7, self-winding mechanism 28.800
vibration per hour
· INCABLOC anti shock system, 26 rubies.
· 38-hour power reserve when fully wound
· Date display, quick date change, stop device.
· Central hacking seconds
· Soft-iron inner case for protection against magnetic fields
· Globe crown
· Sapphire glass
· Lunimous hands and dial Superluminova
· Water-resistant 50 Mts / 5 ATM
· Stainless Steel 316L case
· Diameter 42 mm
SWISS INSTRUMENT WATCHES
AVIONICA is a registered brand name of AVIONICA watches.
All rights reserved as any modification of the models, technical characteristics and the different lines of products. The information is referred to the products and may not scale and colors slightly change from original models.
Its not all allowed to copy partial or totally this web